Wood Village Stormwater Master Plan
The City of Wood Village is located in the Portland Metropolitan area. Keller Associates completed the initial computer modeling and master planning in 2005. This master plan was updated more recently in 2012.
- Developed city-wide utility base map
- Compiled results from dozens of storm water studies
- Created XP-SWMM computer model to simulate complex systems that involved siphons, open channel sections, culverts, and many detention facilities
- Coordinated efforts with three adjacent cities, Multnomah County, industrial / commercial developments, Oregon Department of Transportation, and regional drainage district
- Developed master plan with priority improvements based on frequency of ﬂooding
- Prepared Capital Improvement Plan