Pocatello, Regional Transit Facility
Faced with steady regional growth and firmly committed to meeting community needs, the City of Pocatello planned to deliver a new regional transit facility. To help make their vision a reality, the City needed a trusted project team.
Working closely with the City and JHS Architects, Keller Associates provided the structural evaluation and design for a new office and maintenance facility building. With a distinctive aesthetic and strategic location on a major highway, the new facility allowed for rapid mobilization and helped the City meet their schedule, budget, and performance objectives.
- Timely support. Working under a compressed timeline, our team delivered the project on a fast-tracked schedule.
- Efficiency in design. With our technical expertise and commitment to sustainability, we helped the City incorporate Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) elements into the facility.
- Multiple wood, steel, and masonry structures totaling 26,500 square feet
- LEED-certified office building
- Facilities include an overhead bridge crane, mezzanines, lube pit, a hydraulic lifting system, bus and truck washing facilities, and fueling station
- Structural evaluation
- Structural design