New Meridian Office Building
With our Meridian offices at capacity, Keller Associates made a strategic plan to design and build a new office building in downtown Meridian, Idaho.
As a longtime partner to the City, Keller’s building was a chance to further strengthen our ties to the community, reaffirm our commitment to the City’s revitalization of a historically industrialized area, and deliver a unique structure that exemplified the practice of—and passion for—quality engineering.
- Proud return to the office. Completed amid the challenges of COVID-19, the new office facility was a marquis project that featured multiple materials and unique design elements to provide a workspace that people would be excited to return to post-pandemic.
- Skilled coordination. Located in an urban area with a tight footprint, the project required close coordination with the City and several local development groups.
- Nimble response. Working under a compressed timeline and multiple changes in design, our team successfully met the project schedule.
- Three-story, 19,000 square foot building
- Multiple materials incorporated, including concrete, steel, and wood
- Efficient and user friendly electrical and controls
- Enhanced site design and street improvements on Meridian’s Bower and Main Streets
- Site civil
- Project management