Jefferson, Middle and Elementary Schools
Only 30 minutes from Oregon’s capitol, Jefferson School District serves nearly 900 students and is the largest employer in the area. Dedicated to serving their community, the District proposed upgrades at two of their facilities. First, they needed a trustworthy project partner to help them achieve their goals.
Working closely with the District and Steele Associates Architects, Keller provided structural design for a new middle school, and an addition to the existing elementary school that included classrooms, a new gymnasium, and a covered outdoor gathering space.
- Value-added design. To help maximize the District’s budget, we performed an analysis to identify the most cost-effective, structurally sound materials to meet long-term project goals.
- Commitment to schedule. Sensitive to the importance of the District’s schedule, our responsive team met all critical project milestones.
- Two facilities totaling 55,000 square-feet
- Concrete masonry with steel trusses for new gymnasium
- Wood-framed construction for new structures
- Structural evaluation
- Structural design