Idaho Central Credit Union Headquarters
Keller Associates completed the civil/site design for the Idaho Central Credit Union Headquarters Building, an 80,000 square foot, 4 story facility. This construction site is 5-acres including 3.75 acres of asphalt parking.
Keller Associates also completed the construction engineering and observation for the site portions of the project while providing responsiveness to the project.
Construction Cost: $2,300,000
Size: 5 acres
- Parking lot layout and trafﬁc calming design
- Site layout and grading design
- Water main and site ﬁre protection design
- Sewer system design
- Final storm drainage and storage design
- Public utility design and coordination
- Site coordination between owner, contractors, and City of Chubbuck
- Site walking / exercise path layout and design
- USEPA construction general permit inspections
- Stormwater Pollution Protection Plan (SWPPP)