site logo fixed header logo

Asotin 2nd Street Stormwater Improvements

FILTER PROJECTS
project featured image

TVWD, Grabhorn Resevoir

Washington County, Oregon
project featured image

Lava Hot Springs Solar Project

Lava Hot Springs, Idaho
project featured image

MSE Retaining Wall

Gem County, Idaho
project featured image

Hiline Road

Chubbuck, Idaho
project featured image

Harrison Bridge

Kootenai County, Idaho
project featured image

Marshall Racine Trail

Pocatello, Idaho
project featured image

Weiser River Trail

Adams and Washington Counties, Idaho
project featured image

Bathymetric Surveying

Multiple States
project featured image

Dam Monitoring

Multiple States
project featured image

Western States CAT

Pocatello, Idaho
project featured image

Gem County Engineer

Gem County, Idaho

Keller Associates completed the planning, design, and construction administration of approximately $360,000 in stormwater infrastructure improvements to the City of Asotin’s 2nd Street. The improvements were sized to convey and then retain the runoff from the 25-year storm event and allow for complete infiltration into the soil before reaching the Snake River.

Project Features:

  • Planning services included surveying, geotechnical, hydrologic, and hydraulic modeling.
  • Project focused heavily on the design of Low Impact Development (LID) infiltration trenches, paired with new storm piping and new catch basins to collect and convey the stormwater.
  • Plans accounted for and included concept design for future roadway layout.
  • Prepared grant application to secure stormwater funds, which included a grant award of 75% of the project cost and a combination of local match and a low-interest loan for the remaining 25%.