Ammon, Hill Concrete Reservoir and Booster Station
The Hill Reservoir and Booster Pump Station project is one of the projects included in Ammon’s $15 Million Water Improvement Project. The total improvements include 5 miles of transmission water lines, two new wells, three new booster pump stations, and two new concrete reservoirs. This phase of the water project included a two million gallon strand wrapped circular prestressed concrete tank situated just above the booster station. The booster station pumps to three separate pressure zones through 10 horizontal split case pumps. It also houses an impressive 750 KW generator and an onsite hypochlorite generation system.
This successful project took home first place in the ACEC Idaho Engineering Excellence Awards’ Water Resources Category and the ACEC National Recognition Award in Engineering Excellence in the Water Resources Category.
$4,400,000 – Hill Reservoir and Booster Station
- 2 MG prestressed concrete tank
- Three-pressure zone booster pump station
- Onsite hypochlorite generation
- SCADA control system
- Full design and construction administration provided by Keller Associates
- Located in a new residential area, the facilities shielded by a block and brick architectural fence