Keller Associates, Inc. is a multi-disciplined civil engineering firm looking for can-do people who don’t stand on ceremony, who aren’t thrown off by hard work, and who believe engineering is a team sport. If that’s you, apply now for our Water Treatment Design/Process Engineer position in any one of our seven offices: Meridian, Idaho Falls, or Pocatello, Idaho; Clarkston, Washington; Salem, Oregon, or Reno, Nevada.
As a Water Treatment Design / Process Engineer for Keller Associates you will work in synergy with other engineers, technical specialists, CAD technicians, and clients to successfully deliver innovative municipal water and wastewater infrastructure projects. This is an immediate opportunity for a motivated person ready to take the next step in their career and contribute to our growing operations.
- Design and create specifications and construction drawings for water and wastewater facility upgrades, booster stations, pipelines, and other civil projects
- Conduct planning studies, modeling, and hydraulic / treatment calculations
- Prepare Preliminary Engineering Reports
- Provide support for project bidding, construction, and construction observation
- Support the contract execution process as needed
- Contribute to the preparation of proposals, presentations, and other marketing / business development activities
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable managing and prioritizing multiple projects and deadlines
- Possess a strategic mindset
- Capable of working as part of a team or independently
- Ability to work successfully with experts in multiple disciplines with a range of approaches
- Proficient with applicable software such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, BlueBeam, or comparable
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- 10 or more years of relevant professional experience
- Current Professional Engineer licensure in Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Utah, and / or Idaho or ability to obtain licensure within six months.
- Paid employee health, dental, and vision insurance
- Partially paid health, dental, and vision insurance for dependents
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Health reimbursement arrangement (HRA)
- 401k match program and access to asset management services
- Year-end bonus
- Costco membership
- Paid time off (PTO) and PTO sell back program
- Parental leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid day of community service
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Keller Associates, Inc. is a multi-disciplined, established, civil engineering firm with a loyal client base. We provide the best possible product to our clients by listening to their needs, providing cost-effective solutions and by adding experienced engineers that bring fresh ideas and insight to our engineering team. Keller provides its employees with a competitive compensation plan, advancement opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, cafeteria plan, 401(k), paid holidays and PTO).
Keller Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
minorities/females/veterans encouraged to apply