We’re looking for can-do people who don’t stand on ceremony, who aren’t thrown off by hard work, and who believe engineering is a team sport. If that’s you, apply now for our Structural Engineer opportunity based in Meridian, Idaho.
We are looking for an experienced Structural Engineer to work on a wide variety of projects throughout the northwest in a range of markets including retail, commercial, education, municipal water and wastewater infrastructure, and wastewater and water treatment facility upgrades. This position works closely with other engineers, engineer interns, CAD technicians, and other disciplines.
- Detailing and design of steel, concrete, masonry, and wood structures
- Develop plans and specifications
- Prepare Preliminary Engineering Reports
- Provide support for project bidding and construction administration
- Actively participate in business development, lead generation, and contribute to proposals, presentations, and other marketing documents
- Working knowledge of common structural engineering software such as RAM Concept, RAM Structural System, RISA, STAAD.Pro
- Knowledge of PT slab, podium type structures
- Bidding and construction administration
- Construction observation
- Strong communication and personal skills
- Project delivery
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Two or more years of relevant professional experience
- Current Professional Engineer licensure in Nevada, Oregon, and/or Idaho or ability to obtain licensure within six months of hire
- Paid employee health, dental, and vision insurance
- Partially paid health, dental, and vision insurance for dependents
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Health reimbursement arrangement (HRA)
- 401k match program & access to asset management services
- Year-end bonus
- Costco membership
- Paid time off (PTO) and PTO sell back program
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our mission is simple – everything we do improves lives. We take a holistic approach to work. That might sound a little bit abstract, but we mean it in the truest sense: you can’t be happy at work if you aren’t happy at home. That’s why we’ve created a workplace that puts a premium on helping people thrive in their careers and in their personal lives. Because when you retire from here, and we hope you stay with us until you do, we want you to look back and feel proud.
Keller Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
minorities/females/veterans encouraged to apply