Keller Associates, Inc. is a multi-disciplined civil engineering firm. As a trusted advisor to our clients, we seek can-do people who do not stand on ceremony, who are not thrown off by hard work, and who believe engineering is a team sport. If that is you, apply now for our Proposal Writer and Coordinator position in our Meridian or Pocatello, Idaho office.
The Proposal Writer and Coordinator will work with a team of graphic designers to write and edit proposals, qualifications packages, and other materials as needed. This position will coordinate content creation efforts with engineers, facilitate preparation for strategic and complex pursuits, and help develop winning strategies.
- Write proposals, qualification packages, and marketing materials for key strategic pursuits.
- Collaborate with engineers to edit content for clarity and consistency
- Work with pursuit teams to facilitate meetings, develop strategies, and provide business intelligence on clients and competitors
- Participate in client service team meetings and support team members by preparing materials for internal and external needs
- Support staff in the presentation phase of pursuits
- Support public relations activities such as press releases and announcements, articles and newsletters, project awards, and other special projects as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grammatical skills
- Ability to present complex data in clear, concise text
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Possess a strategic mindset
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to self start and work independently if needed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, SharePoint, and other communications-related software programs
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, or relevant degree.
- Four or more years of similar experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the civil engineering industry is a plus.
- Paid employee health, dental, and vision insurance
- Partially paid health, dental, and vision insurance for dependents
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Health reimbursement arrangement (HRA)
- 401k match program & access to asset management services
- Year-end bonus
- Costco membership
- Paid time off (PTO) and PTO sell back program
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid day of community service
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Our mission is simple – live long and prosper. We take a holistic approach to work. That might sound a little bit abstract, but we mean it in the truest sense: you cannot be happy at work if you are not happy at home. That is why we have created a workplace that puts a premium on helping people thrive in their careers and their personal lives. Because when you retire from here, and we hope you stay with us until you do, we want you to look back and feel proud.
Keller Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
minorities/females/veterans encouraged to apply