Keller Associates, Inc. is a multi-disciplined civil engineering firm. As a trusted advisor to our clients, we seek can-do people who do not stand on ceremony, who are not thrown off by hard work, and who believe engineering is a team sport. If that is you, apply now for our Office Administrator position in our Meridian, ID office.
We need a full-time, friendly, and professional Office Administrator with exceptional communication skills who works well with diverse personalities. The ideal candidate can multitask while managing multiple deadlines. They have the desire to learn and grow with the company and can work independently and as part of a team.
The Office Administrator undertakes administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the administrative staff has adequate support to work efficiently. They assist with project coordination amongst our engineering team.
- Coordinate and lead administration team within our Meridian office, as well as work with the administration team across all offices and locations.
- Create project schedules, with milestones, due dates, and resource needs.
- Assist Project Managers with documentation for various phases of projects, creating summary reports for the management team.
- Support Project Managers with monthly client invoicing.
- Partner with managers, engineers, and staff to understand needs and provide key go-to support.
- Promote and facilitate team collaboration. Build relationships and exemplify corporate values.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee office and company events.
- Review, format and produce reports.
- Complete special project assignments, such as compiling, printing, binding, and document delivery.
- Responsible for digital file management, including archiving.
- Ensure office organization, oversee maintenance of office equipment and supplies.
- Monitor office budget by managing petty cash and office credit card.
- Provide back up and support to administrative team by fielding phone calls, greeting clients, processing incoming mail, and opening and closing the office.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; aptitude to learn other software programs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Natural problem-solver, collaborator and bridge-builder with the ability to navigate challenges, build creditability, and effectively communicate with all levels.
- Research, analyze, and summarize data, and prepare accurate and logical reports.
- Exercise keen time management skills, meet timelines, and due dates.
- Present a professional manner and possess an energetic attitude.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred.
- Four or more years of similar experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the civil engineering industry is a plus.
- Paid employee health, dental, and vision insurance
- Partially paid health, dental, and vision insurance for dependents
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Health reimbursement arrangement (HRA)
- 401k match program & access to asset management services
- Year-end bonus
- Costco membership
- Paid time off (PTO) and PTO sell back program
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid day of community service
Our mission is simple – live long and prosper. We take a holistic approach to work. That might sound a little bit abstract, but we mean it in the truest sense: you cannot be happy at work if you are not happy at home. That is why we have created a workplace that puts a premium on helping people thrive in their careers and their personal lives. Because when you retire from here, and we hope you stay with us until you do, we want you to look back and feel proud.
Keller Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
minorities / females / veterans encouraged to apply