Keller Associates, Inc. is a multi-disciplined civil engineering firm looking for can-do people who don’t stand on ceremony, who aren’t thrown off by hard work, and who believe engineering is a team sport. If you are new graduate in the civil engineering field, apply now for an exciting position in any one of our seven offices: Meridian, Idaho Falls, or Pocatello, Idaho; Clarkston, Washington; Salem, Oregon, or Reno, Nevada.
As a member of the Keller Associates team, you will collaborate with other engineers and technical experts to provide meaningful, innovative solutions to the infrastructure challenges facing growing communities. On any given day, you can expect to work in water and wastewater, civil/site, stormwater, and other disciplines. This is an immediate opportunity for a motivated person ready to take the next step in their career and contribute to our growing operations.
From new graduates to 40-year veterans, you will have the chance to work closely with engineers of numerous specialties and abilities.
- Preparation of design calculations and technical reports
- Assist our team in preparation of drawings, specifications, and presentations
- Gather information to for project design decisions
- Work with multiple engineering disciplines and professionals in project coordination under the direction of a senior engineer
- Perform field work related to construction related services as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by senior engineers
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of working as part of a team or independently
- Ability to work successfully with experts in multiple disciplines with a range of approaches
- Proficient with applicable software such as Microsoft Office
- Being familiar with BlueBeam and ArcGIS, are a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Up to five years of relevant professional experience
- Paid employee health, dental, and vision insurance
- Partially paid health, dental, and vision insurance for dependents
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Health reimbursement arrangement (HRA)
- 401k match program and access to asset management services
- Year-end bonus
- Costco membership
- Paid time off (PTO) and PTO sell back program
- Parental leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid day of community service
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Our mission is simple – live long and prosper. We take a holistic approach to work. That might sound a little bit abstract, but we mean it in the truest sense: you cannot be happy at work if you are not happy at home. That is why we have created a workplace that puts a premium on helping people thrive in their careers and their personal lives. Because when you retire from here, and we hope you stay with us until you do, we want you to look back and feel proud.
Keller Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
minorities/females/veterans encouraged to apply