We’re looking for can-do people who don’t stand on ceremony, who aren’t thrown off by hard work, and who believe engineering is a team sport. If that’s you, apply now for our Water/Wastewater Project Manager/Project Engineer opportunity based in our Meridian, Idaho; Reno, Nevada; or Salem, Oregon office. Remote-friendly options are available for those who live close to these office locations.
Standout candidates will work closely with other engineers, technical specialists, and clients to successfully deliver innovative solutions for our client’s challenges. This is an exciting growth opportunity for a motivated person ready to take the next step in their career and contribute to our growing operations.
We are seeking a professional engineer with 5 to 15 years of experience in the public market, technical experience in water, wastewater, stormwater, and transportation, and related experience in public works planning, design, and construction management.
- Excellent project management skills and superb attention to detail
- Ability to support contract negotiation and execution
- Comfortable developing project fees and estimates
- Demonstrated success managing aggressive project schedules
- Able to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Capable of working as part of a team or independently
- Ability to work successfully with experts in multiple disciplines with a range of approaches
- Proficient with applicable software such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, BlueBeam, ArcGIS, AutoCAD, and other modeling software
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Five or more years of relevant professional experience
- Current Professional Engineer licensure in Nevada, Oregon, and/or Idaho or ability to obtain licensure within six months of hire
- Paid employee health, dental, and vision insurance
- Partially paid health, dental, and vision insurance for dependents
- Remote-friendly options
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Health reimbursement arrangement (HRA)
- 401k match program and access to asset management services
- Year-end bonus
- Costco membership
- Paid time off (PTO) and PTO sell back program
- Parental leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance provided
- Paid day of community service
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an employee-owned, mid-sized consulting firm providing water, wastewater, civil, transportation, and structural engineering services throughout the West including Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Nevada and California. We provide client-focused solutions in surface water, water and wastewater engineering, as well as transportation planning, roadway, bridges and vertical structures, site civil design, construction management, electrical, controls, and surveying. Our clients include federal, state, and local agencies as well as small and medium sized cities. Our work is never boring and always influences the communities we serve. We take joy in everything we do – from work to play – our staff finds ways to be more human and balanced.
Keller Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
minorities/females/veterans encouraged to apply